Details of experience :
Working on Wind Turbines, Wind Energy Plant & associated accessories. Namely: Synchronous/Induction Generator, IGBTS, Power Diodes, PLC Modules AC & DC Drives etc.
Experience of Planning & Scheduling Preventive Maintenance. Both Electrical & Mechanical. Arranging Tools & Tackles, Spares & consumables for the same & Manpower planning.
Experience of working on Balance Of Plant (BOP): i.e. Power Evacuation Sub-Station, 33kV Transmission Line, Metering Yards, VCB & Transformer Yards etc.
Experience of Working in close co-ordination with Project Team for smooth Handing & Taking Over of the Project.
1. Monitoring of O&M activities at all Sites & ensuring optimum performance of Wind Energy Converters
2. Facilitation of resources like man power, spares, tools & tackles & infrastructure for existing as well as
3. Monitoring of Project Handing over taking over & its completion.
4. Proposal for budgets & its tracking.
5. Identifying & Developing vendors for outsourced services like O&M Contract, Single Blade
6. To carry technical interaction sessions with Site team and technical support with R&D etc
7. To respond to customers against their queries in time.
8. To ensure Safety at Sites in all aspects
9. To coordinate recruitment at Sites
10. To assess and train manpower to Company requirements
Salary: INR 20,00,000 - 30,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Senior