1. To carry out preventive maintenance activities as per schedule.
2. To carry out Breakdown activities & ensure optimum WEC availability all the time.
3. To carry out retrofitting, modification on WECs & provide necessary feedbacks
4. To comply with OMQA findings
5. To Monitor WEC performance on day to day basis through SCADA & provide feedback on deviations to immediate in-charge.
6. To take daily generation , EB meter readings & prepare DGR
7. Timely filling of service reports, Log book & maintaining Life Time Files.
8. To follow all safety practices of ReGen during works
9. To understand & follow requirements of IMS (Integrated Management Systems) includes ISO 9001:2008 , OHSAS ,EHS
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time