1. Procurement of land by Land Acquisition and through direct negotiations with land owners.
2. Prepare detailed budgets and financial reports for properties
3. Clearance of ROW at site for timely completion of work.
4. Prepare detailed budgets and financial reports for properties
5. Mutation, Diversion and transfer of land.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Role: Civil Engineer-Land Development
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time